Self-Directed Support Graphics in Finnish
Infographics on self-directed support translated into Finnish developed for the SDS Network.
The infographics on self-directed support were created by Simon Duffy and translated into Finnish by Suunta.
1. The Professional Gift and Citizenship models of support:
2. Self-directed support and human rights:
3 Self-directed support as a seven-step process:
4. Tapered levels of control in self-directed support:
5. Resource allocation in self-directed support
6. Maslow's hierarchy of needs:
7. Real Wealth model of human capacity:
8. Self-directed support and push economics:
9. The purpose of citizenship:
10. The structure of citizenship:
11. Outcomes from 2006 pilot on self-directed support:
12. Outcomes from 2008 trial on self-directed support:
13. Data on use of personal budgets:
14. Seven Keys to Citizenship:
15. Principles to design systems of self-directed support:
16. Self-directed support in its broad context:
17. Terminology associated with self-directed support:
18. The corruption of the innovation curve:
19. Citizenship and social innovation:
The publisher is the Citizen Network Research.
Graphics on Self-Directed Support in Finnish © Simon Duffy.
All Rights Reserved. Please reference the authors and the publisher if you use them.
Self-Directed Support, Finland, Album
Pippa Murray PhD
Director of IBK Initiatives
President of Citizen Network