Self-Directed Support Graphics in Italian
The infographics on self-directed support were created by Simon Duffy and translated into Italian by Anffas.
1. The Professional Gift and Citizenship models of support:
2. Self-directed support and human rights:
3 Self-directed support as a seven-step process:
4. Resource allocation in self-directed support
5. Maslow's hierarchy of needs:
6. Real Wealth model of human capacity:
7. Self-directed support and push economics:
8. The purpose of citizenship:
9. The structure of citizenship:
10. Outcomes from 2006 pilot on self-directed support:
11. Data on scope of personalised support:
12. Seven Keys to Citizenship:
13. Principles to design systems of self-directed support:
14. Self-directed support in its broad context:
15. Terminology associated with self-directed support:
16. The corruption of the innovation curve:
All of these graphics are being used and shared by the Self-Directed Support Network. Find out more about the network here.
The publisher is the Centre for Welfare Reform.
Graphics on Self-Directed Support © Simon Duffy 2012-2020
All Rights Reserved. Please reference the authors and the publisher if you use them.
Self-Directed Support, Italy, Album
Pippa Murray PhD
Director of IBK Initiatives
President of Citizen Network