Chronic Illness Inclusion Project (CIIP)
This research project, which has been supported by the lottery funded DRILL project, aims to explore:
- How do people with chronic illness interpret the social model of disability?
- What does independent living mean for people who are excluded from participation due to severe illness?
- Can we mobilise the online chronic illness movement into a public platform for better representation and influence?
- What are the priorities of people with chronic illness for social change?
- What are the possibilities and obstacles for people with chronic illness to participate in disability rights movements?
Get involved - add your name to the project's mailing list here.
Visit the website to read more about the research at: www.inclusionproject.org.uk
Follow discussions on Facebook at:
Check out some of our resources in the Centre for Welfare Reform's library here.