Chronic Illness Inclusion Project (CIIP)
Our apologies, the full website is currently under repair, in the interim you will find more information via the links on this page.
This research project, which has been supported by the lottery funded DRILL project, aims to explore:
- How do people with chronic illness interpret the social model of disability?
- What does independent living mean for people who are excluded from participation due to severe illness?
- Can we mobilise the online chronic illness movement into a public platform for better representation and influence?
- What are the priorities of people with chronic illness for social change?
- What are the possibilities and obstacles for people with chronic illness to participate in disability rights movements?
Get involved - add your name to the project's mailing list here.
Follow discussions on Facebook at:
Check out some of our resources in the Centre for Welfare Reform's library here.