Quip are hosting a one-day workshop in Prague on 21st September.
This workshop is for Service Providers, Case Managers, School Staff, Family Members, Advocates, Persons with Disabilities and Friends and will cover the following topics:
- Successful strategies in planning, connecting, and supporting individuals in having more friendships and community involvement
- Expanding the variety and types of social roles of persons who receive services
- The role of staff as “community connectors”
- Supporting community members in being friends with individuals with disabilities
- Agency structures which support more relationship-building, community connectedness, and valued social roles for the people served
The workshop will be led by Angela Amado from the Human Services Research & Development Center (USA).
For more information visit: