Too often social care doesn’t work for young people and it doesn’t work for families. We don’t support families in the right way and too many of our young people are growing cut-off from love and community and subject to unnecessary harm and stifled dreams. We are caught in a cycle of careless care.
Join us at It's Our Community Part 3, hosted by the Festival of Debate, with speakers including:
- Kathy Evans - Children England
- Annalisa Toccara - Adoptee Futures
- Katrina Robson - Love Barrow Families
- Cormac Russell - Nurture Development
- Tim Keilty - New Prospects
- Angela Fell - RIPEN
Date: Thursday 9th December
Time: 1:30 to 4:00 pm GMT
Tickets are free
To register please visit:
This event forms part of Citizen Network's It's Our Community programme which is developing a progressive vision for social care.