The Neighbourhood Democracy Movement (NDM) is a movement for citizens, neighbourhoods and allies who want to create real democracy in every community and a real shift of power to local people.
As part of this year's online Festival of Debate, Angela Fell from NDM will be hosting an event with guest speakers to exemplify a range of different neighbourhood experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic and other examples of emerging Neighbourhood Power.
Each presentation will be followed by an opportunity for Q&A, along with space to consider some provocative questions.
- Alex Barker - Crew member of Trust the People, leader of Be More Pirate
- Mark McKergow - Village in the City
- Dave Baxter - Founder of Abram Ward Community Cooperative, Made in Wigan
- Deana Wildgoose - Coalville C.A.N
- Milissa McCulloch - Team Leader from Vibrant Communities, Easy Ayrshire with local residents
- Sam Moon - Community Enabling Officer for Norwich Council, & resident
- Bill Chatt - Vice Chair of Barrowcliffe Big Local
- Xavi Ferrer - Coordinator of Cities for Change
Date: Thursday 3 June
Time: 2pm – 3:30pm BST
To register for tickets on a pay as you feel basis please visit: