Citizen Network will protect any personal data we hold on your behalf.
We promise to:
- Only hold information if you have given us permission
- Never give or sell your private information to any other person or organisation
- Let you see any information we hold on your behalf
- Make it easy for you to change the personal information we hold
- Delete all your information if you no longer want us to hold it
The Centre for Welfare Reform administers the holding of data for Citizen Network and is accountable to the Trustees of Citizen Network. Personal data is held on the Mailchimp subscription system and should be accessible by every subscriber. Information about group members is also hosted on the Content Management System for the website. If you have any questions please contact the administrator at email@example.com